It is official: I am flying to Panama City, Panama, on June 25, 2010. Apart from a week at Christmas, I won’t be back until next June at the earliest. What does this mean for me? What does this mean for you? What does this mean for the dolphins?
I will be
- Living in Central America (with an American diplomatic family)!
- Spending a lot of quality time with a couple of adorable girls.
- Learning Spanish!
- Trying to blog frequently and faithfully and detailed-ly.
You will be
- Keeping in touch by sending me lots of love 🙂
- Reading my blog here (as opposed to my former travel blog)
The dolphins will be
In the sea, as expected. Unless in the event of Earth’s imminent destruction, and they leave the planet to its doom.